SBSC – Sensor-Based Sorting & Control Conference 2022
13/04/2022 - 14/04/2022
Meet Aysa Moslemiyekan and Chris Robben on the ninth expert conference Sensor-Based Sorting & Control, which takes place from April 13 to 14, 2022 in Aachen.
On two conference days, representatives of industry and scientific community present new developments and applications in automated separation and sensor-based control along the entire process chain from mining to processing for primary and secondary raw materials. The topics discussed are
- advancement of multi-sensors,
- improvement in single particle detection,
- methods of data processing and particle analysis,
- application of sensor systems for online monitoring and process control as well as
- optimization of periphery processes.
On April 14th, 12:05 am, Chris Robben will present his paper, titled: “Mineral process sampling and analysis using X-ray computed tomography – a feasibility test results on cassiterite ore”.
Furthermore, visitors get the opportunity to establish and reinforce contacts, discuss technical aspects and exchange experiences at the evening event in the historical Ratskeller, which is located in the historic townhall of Aachen.